THE BLOG IS LATE…..YIKES!

So sorry the blog post is late:

1.  I had a meeting all day at the Freshman building learning CPR
  2. When I came here at 3:30….a man was in my room taking down all my bulletin boards and marker boards (they ordered the wrong ones the first time)
  3. My furniture was moved all over the place
  4. The bulletin boards that were decorated, were now in disarray

So I stayed Friday night to redo my already decorated new classroom and left at 1:00 AM Saturday morning…now mind you that was with NO lesson plans in place for the following week.  I did those on Sunday….who says teachers don’t work hard….not me!

So the blog post will be short…sorry about that too (but I have another meeting tomorrow and have to type sub plans still…they will be a novel as it is the beginning of the school year!)  Wow!  This has certainly been a hectic start to my school year.  I hope yours is going more smoothly!

Here is the attached newsletter from last week Thursday.  Specials have been corrected so you can fix your “hard” copy if you would like.  K News 9:14:17-1u2bng8

We also started individual clips on our behavior chart today.  I will send a note home about all the details of the chart on Wednesday, as I won’t be here tomorrow.

Kids have CALENDARS in their folders today that they colored to show you where they ended their day.  If your child gets on green or above, he/she had a good day.  PRAISE him/her.  If he/she colors yellow, orange, or red…I would appreciate you having a conversation about what a good choice might have been instead.  PLEASE make sure to leave calendars in your child’s folder as they are for the whole month.  Thanks!

That is all the new things I can think of for now!  I’ll blog again on Friday!